INTERACTIVE FOCUS DAY
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm REGISTRATION AND REFRESHMENTS
Enjoy a well deserved lunch! Catch up with your peers in this smaller setting and reflect on the mornings accomplishments!
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm QA WORKSHOP: What Automation Can't Teach You!
Adoption of key technologies has become paramount, especially as we move towards increased machine learning, AI, tooling and data usage. However, this session will delve into what test automation cannot replace, and the value of human QA to both the organization and player:
- How you can test to ensure enjoyment of the product
- Measuring ROI and KPI to ensure enjoyment and title satisfaction
- Including retention and acquisition aspects within your QA process
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm LOCALISATION WORKSHOP: Getting MANAGEMENT back into Localisation Management
Often, many localisation professionals come from linguistic backgrounds, and as such find difficulty when it comes to managing the team. What is the best way to reinvigorate your role? How can you ensure that the planning, organization, controlling and leading requirements of your role are fulfilled?
By expanding our skillset and employing methods utilised by other functions, we will address cultural attitudes internally toward leading within localisation
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm PLAYER SUPPORT WORKSHOP: Community development before management
Gamers are extremely active on message websites and discussion platforms, adding a second level of potential engagement. What are the best methods available to engage with your player base? How can you best ensure you are effectively developing and nurturing your community?
Therefore, we will be assessing the following:
- What developing a community actually means
- How you can go above and beyond established metrics to gauge community activities
- Means to measure success of community developments internally